You are invited to participate in the “Bridges to Freedom and Wellness Program” a program designed to provide life support services that result in changing the lives of individuals and families. To restore hope, inspire self motivation, empower creative thinking, build confidence, and support the journey to live a life full of extraordinary peace. The program is a 5 week program held on Saturdays.
The Path to Hope and Healing
Please register for the event below.
Dates: February 25, March 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th 2017
- 8:30 to 9:00 am – Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 to 10:30 – Introductory Session
- 10:00 to 10:45am – Bathroom Break
- 10:45 to 12:00pm – Session
- 12:00 to 1:00 – Lunch
- 1:00 to 2:30 – Break Out Session
- 2:30 to 3:30 – Break Out Session Review/Homework